How downloading from Sunfly Karaoke works
Downloading Karaoke Songs & Albums
Firstly, and most importantly: we offer our tracks in a variety of formats. The format choice will be selected once you add your tracks/albums and go to checkout. However, it is best to know which format you need before placing the order/searching the website as we cannot always change this for you.
When you have made a purchase, you can download your tracks from the 'my downloads' area of your account. Simply click on the download button for your order, and the download will start. All tracks/albums purchased will be contained within one zip file.
For more information on how to unzip this folder please click here.
MP3+G Karaoke files
MP3+G stands for MP3+Graphics.
Each MP3+G track consists of two files: one file is an MP3 file which plays the music and the second file is a .cdg file which plays the lyrics/graphics that you see on-screen. When both files are played together at the same time you have a karaoke track with lyrics synchronised to the music to indicate when the singer should sing.
- All of our MP3+G tracks are 320kbps.
- You will need Karaoke Software installed on your computer to play these files.
MP4 Karaoke videos
These are high definition Karaoke video files and contain much higher-quality graphics than our MP3+G Karaoke tracks, so when played on a large screen will show much clearer text.
- Our MP4 files are 1280 x 720 pixels in size (720p HD).
- MP4 tracks will play in any MP4 player (Windows Media Player, Quicktime and iTunes) so will not need Karaoke software to play.
- Some Karaoke Software Programmes are also compatible with this format.
MP3 backing tracks
These are music backing tracks without any on-screen lyrics.
- Our MP3 files are 320kbps
- All of our songs are Karaoke tracks so will have backing vocals if the original version contains backing vocals.